Calendar

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Update Update Wednesday

Yep, Dr. Tivakaran said she, so far, shows only mild dementia. He was very thorough examining her, asking questions and having her demonstrate some physical tests. He ordered the blood work which she has already done at the lab yesterday and she has an appointment Friday at 1:30 at the hospital for her CT scan. He also prescribed a new Med for Mom to stop the progression of Dementia which I need to pick up today before she takes her evening meds. Mom didn't like him because she said she couldn't understand him, but he really wasn't hard to understand at all. He just seemed in a hurry to he could go out of town. They had tried to reschedule the appt. 1-1/2 hours before her appt. but I didn't let them since the appt was made over 2 weeks ago. This happens too many times with her.

Also, I've made an eye appointment with Dr. Kirchner at Ashley Ridge (west S'port) since she complains with her eyes all the time. That will be this coming Monday (20th) @ 1:45 PM.

Got up late this morning (9:40)! Slept about 11 hours last night. This heat is getting to me. I'll go to Kelley's later and get Mom's clothing rounds for the sale Saturday, then get over there eventually today to start "cullin". Getting a real late start today.

No comments: