Talked to Jerry last night and he was home and feeling better. I'm apologizing to everyone that I slipped up and she heard some of the conversation when Katherine was calling me & letting me know that Carolyn had called the house. I had to tell her because she was asking why Carolyn was calling, but I hurried up and called Carolyn back to find out more info. I let Mom know right away that it was not serious and she felt better about it after I talked to Carolyn. So, it was only briefly that she was upset about it. She felt a lot better too after you called her Dave.
I'm keeping the twins today but will try to go over there and check on her. I'm calling her now to make sure she ate and took her meds this morning.
1 comment:
I hope ya'll understood this. I wrote it kind of hurriedly. I left out "Mom" quite a few times. I'm sure ya'll knew who I was talking about.
Post a Comment