Honestly, as far as the garage sale goes, I think that 90% of what she owns should be sold in it since only 10% will fit in Horizon Bay. I know that sounds like an astronomical amount but if we don't sell it, it will have to be given away to Goodwill or just thrown away. Garage Sale signs need to be bought or made and I think it would be beneficial to advertise in the paper also. Hopefully that deadline has not passed. Can someone check into that?
Rich the only things in the shop that are mine is the gas engine with 3 attachments: weedeater, edger, and blower. The electric edger is Mom's and doesn't work great, - doesn't cut deep enough.
That's all I can thin of as it's late at night and my brain is weary and my body is sore from training and exercise. Oh Rich if you could help Mom to see her email I did send a couple of pics from here. Her email is not web-based, it's server based using ThunderBird. "Email" link is on desktop.
famiglia buona notte
Dave
1 comment:
Jerry said the checks came in last week. He didn't say what day, but when I was with Mom every day week before last (Memorial Day week), they had not come in yet. So, they are here now. When I asked Jerry if he put them in the "red bag", he said no, he put them somewhere else, so you'll have to ask him where they are.
Also, don't forget our original plan of just having this garage sale on the 18th. It is NOT the Estate Sale we will have after Mom has already moved. This is no big deal - just a sale for what's already been culled out by Richard and her old clothes she so wants to sell and put the money in her pocket. I will try to put some kitchen junk and other stuff in there, and, Kelley will also be selling some of her stuff and my stuff that did not sell at her garage sale. Really, this sale is no big thing. Just wanted to appease Mom. We should not sell anything at this Garage Sale that she might decide later that she wants to take with her.
Post a Comment