I have arrived safely in Italy but have really flaky Internet access at the 400 year-old hostel where I am staying. Beautiful building and countryside though, spent the day driving up through the clouds to the top of the local mountain while smelling Italian food cooking, fresh cut grass, the damp forest and honeysuckle vines the whole way. Then we got lost and had a blast finding our way through all the quaint little villages with roads barely wider than your car. I am very tired and must get ready to report for work tomorrow morn. I have pics and video of the day and plan to email them to family and friends when I recover from jet lag. Please keep me posted on Mom's status. Rich I plan on sending her pics of me in Italy so can you help her access her email and see them? She has forgotten how (again).
And HELLO PEOPLE there is a new poll to vote on at the top of the page. It has been there a while and only 1 other person has voted besides myself. Thank you whoever....... Please participate as I don't want to be the only one making these decisions.
Switching out of grouchy mode now. Sorry, I guess I'm just tired after 3 days of travel without much sleep.
Dave
2 comments:
OK, WILCO on the email. I did not make it there this week as too many commitments here all at once. I will be back at Mom's on 13 June. I will start on identifying and tagging items. I have a plan, but will share that on the main blog page.
Well, it sounds like you're already having fun even with jet lag. . . . you lucky dog!!!!
Post a Comment