show details Jun 23 (6 days ago) |
Good morning ma'am,
Just wondering where we stand on the waiting list for a 1 bedroom for my Mom Frances Hutton. Because of the fact that we are taking turns to stay with Mom almost 24/7 now until the move-in, we all getting a little frazzled with the stress of managing our out-of-town personal lives while traveling to Bossier to take care of Mom as well. Even Mom is getting irritable sometimes and makes the comment that she thinks we will never be called to move in. I know you probably field dozens of calls and emails from impatient potential customers, so I offer my sincere apology but felt compelled to do it for the sake of family members who were inquiring. Please call us SOON with some good news?
Sincerely,
Dave Williford
P.S.: I am willing to offer, as a bribe, pictures of my recent trip to beautiful Italy as incentive to make this happen. Just let me know. ;-)
show details Jun 27 (1 day ago) |
Evil, Bad David!!! J
As of this moment, Mom is 5th on the list…. that doesn’t always mean the people ahead of her are ready to move in, either…. I’m excited that she’s ready and I promise I’ll let you know as soon as I have one for her!!!
Smiles,
marilyn
Marilyn G. Rowe * Sales Manager *Horizon Bay Vibrant Retirement Community * 2540 Beene Blvd Bossier City, LA 71111 * Office 318-747-2114 * Fax 318-747-2164 * Emailmrowe@horizonbay.com

3 comments:
Well, 5th??? I heard she was 3rd about 3 weeks ago. Misinformation I guess. 5th isn't too encouraging, but what can we do???? I'm not too impressed with the fairness of this place - someone's Aunt Agnes with a lot of money that knows a lot of people will "bump" our Mom. I'm serious!!! 'bout ready to look for another place.
Last email I got from her we were 7th. But what she was saying was that not everyone above Mom on the list would necessarily be ready to move yet. She said that happens frequently and they just drop down to the next name on the list. Same thing applies this time.
Dave, when someone plunks down the money, and often MORE when they want in bad enough, they are ready to move in. I've seen enough of these politics in Shreveport/Bossier to know what I'm talking about. "Money Talks and the "small man" (my word instead of the usual one) Walks!
I like Marilyn myself, but she does work for a money-making machine. So, if you think I'm being negative, I am from experience and I'll end this now. I tried to post about Mom's dental appointment yesterday and it didn't work for some reason, so I'll try again today.
Post a Comment