Calendar

Friday, July 1, 2011

Calendar

I'm trying to set up a calendar for the page that will let any of us click on it to add an appointment (Dr. visit, Bingo, bowling, etc.).  It is not interactive (clickable) yet but give me time and I'll get it figgered out.  It may disappear and reappear at times as I'm working on it.  This is a learning experience for me so be patient.  I think it will be worthwhile (anyone else?) as we would all be able to see appointments for Mom and remind whoever is caring for her at the time to not miss the appointment.  Let me know what y'all think, could it be useful to us?

3 comments:

Judy said...

You bet! Although I've found it hard to get her dressed and out of the house for anything lately. I could not take her to Bingo Thursday or to play cards Friday. She said she wouldn't have gotten dressed anyway to go. Today I wanted to take her to the store, but she said she didn't "feel" like going, so I will go for her and just take her Discover card. She is out of some things she needs. . . . I'll try out your calendar later.

Dave said...

OK so I think that I have discovered that it is not possible to put an interactive calendar on the blog page. The calendar is there but to put appointments on it you have to do it elsewhere. I have shared this calendar with Richard, Jerry, and Judy and each of you should be able to see it and make changes to it on the same page where you check your Google email. Call me for instructions on how to get to it as I don't want to type it out here. It is not complicated at all. Judy you might be the exception as I don't know if Rich set you up with a Google account or not. Rich?
If nobody wants to make these changes to the calendar themselves then just post Mom's appointments on the blog page and I will put them on the calendar.

Rich said...

No, I didn't, that I remember.
But, I like the calendar, even if you have to do all the posting. It will just take everyone participating for it to work.