Calendar

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Next visit

Well, unfortunately, I won't be able to make it up there this weekend.
Number one, I can't drive, not yet anyway. Got here to San Antonio on Friday night and by Saturday morning, I was dizzy and sick to my stomach. Kept getting worse and by Sunday I was in full blown vertigo. Unnerving to say the least. Chris' sister, Miki, diagnosed it as Vertigo or BPPV. She reccommended an OTC drug for the nausea and the pharmacist suggested Meclizine, which used to be prescription only. That has taken care of the nausea, but not the actual vertigo. I'm experimenting with some home exercises that are supposed to alleviate the actual vertigo. I can definitely aggravate the condition with them, but will have to see how it goes the next couple of days. We are supposed to leave in the morning but may wait a day too see how it goes. Chris has never driven the new MH, but she can if need be.

Number Two. Our friend, Steven Murphy, just this morning died from liver cancer, He was married to Cherlyn Hebert, Danny's ex-SO. We had only known about his condition for about a month. They are having a service for him Saturday, so Chris may get her chance to drive the MH anyway. He had just retired from the Post Office. So sad....

Dave, I was looking at the calendar that we use on the Avaya forum. I'm going to try and see if our Moderator has any suggestions. It's like a blog, but is actually a Yahoo Discussion group. Not sure if there are any parallels or not.

Rich

No comments: