Calendar

Monday, July 18, 2011

Finally, she's No. 1 on List

By now as each of you probably know, David got a call from Marilyn while he was en route with Kayden to San Antonio to let him know Mom will get an apartment soon at HB. It'll probably be a couple of weeks before we have to bring her in to sign the lease. After that, things will start happening, so be ready. I will be gone on July 29, 30 & 31 to help Kelley & Nick and girls move to Gulf Shores (and hopefully take in a few hours at the beach) . I would appreciate someone helping me with Mom at that time. We will all be traveling to help; Katherine, Chad & boys; Holley & boys. I don't know if Karen and Stan will be going or not. I think they will be going this weekend to visit her Dad.

I will try to visit with Mom as much as possible until then to help her decide what she needs to be taking with her to HB. We pretty much know what furniture, but the clothes situation and small amount of kitchen stuff is what we'll be deciding on. Yipeee!

No comments: