Calendar

Sunday, May 22, 2011

More info

BTW, I did some more work around the house. I installed new electrical outlets in the tool room and put the big light fixture back on a switch. Same place, just no plugging and unplugging. The freezer is still plugged in, but NOT under control of the switch. I also installed a light in the attic with a pull switch.
I should have done all these things four years ago....
Judy, see if you can get Chad to go get the freezer. I emptied out all the out-dated things, but not what I couldn't identify. There is still lots in there, but NOTHING is tagged.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Chad doesn't have a way to haul the freezer as his truck has only a small hall in it with tool boxes on each side. But I can possibly get Nick to if he's currently driving a truck. He always switches vehicles he has for sale. If not, I'll have to wait until we move Mom and use Jerry's truck. I think we should use "2 Guys Moving" though, to save everyone's backs. They're fairly reasonable with rates.

Dave said...

Jerry doesn't have a truck. I do. I'll be there for 1 day from 29 to 30 May and then for several days when I come back on the 16th. Don't pay somebody else. Freezers are easy to move.

Judy said...

Oops, got my brothers vehicles mixed up this time (it's usually their names when each one is here). Anyway, okay - it's just your backs I was worried about.