This is where family can discuss Mom's status and plans for her move to Horizon Bay.
Calendar
Sunday, May 22, 2011
About that Garage Sale thing . . .
Are we still going to plan on a Garage Sale sometime? Mom keeps talking about it. I know everyone is busy and Dave, you are going to Italy, so I might could do this myself with her on Saturday, June 4th. She mainly just wants to sell clothes. Dave, if you'll be here for Memorial Day, maybe you can help us tag some other things. Katherine & kids will be gone from May 28 to June 10, so I'll try to cull out her kitchen stuff a little and maybe some Xmas stuff for the sale. Also, Jerry since you'll be here next week, maybe you can help me cull & tag too. I will also be looking for a part-time job a little more aggressively while Katherine is gone, so hope I can get this done and over with until we have the "Estate Sale".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How about Saturday June 18th? I will be back at Mom's then and maybe one of our other brothers could be too. That will give us more time to "cull and tag" and also more people there at once to handle the customers.
Sounds good to me.
Post a Comment