Thanks Rich for doing all that stuff despite the fact that you were not feeling well. Hope you get better.
I know we all just spent the day at Mom's house for her birthday, but let's not forget that tomorrow, Sunday, is Mother's Day. I know we cant' be there again but let's make sure and call and give some love. Jerry, maybe you can get a nice bouquet of flowers and we can pitch in on the cost? One card also, from all of us since I have managed to brain fart and forgot to get one to make it on time in the mail?
Also an update for anyone who didn't know...Mom's car has now been sold and the $$ is in the bank. This means that she is entirely dependent on family and friends to get her where she needs to be. Thanks to everybody who has already been providing that, and my apologies for not being able to do MY part in that area.
I'm glad to hear that Mom is feeling more "chipper" now. I guess that she still has the ability to bounce back although it takes much longer now for her to do it.
On another note I plan to email Marilyn @ Horizon Bay again to ask how much notice time we will get from the time they call us with an opening till the move in date. If anybody else has pertinent questions to ask let me know and I will include it in the email.
Dave
3 comments:
Oops, I meant day after tomorrow since this was posted on FRI :-{
Dave, have you e-mailed Marilyn @ Horizon Bay again. If so, let us know.
No not yet. I was waiting to see if anyone else had questions to add.
Post a Comment