Calendar

Friday, April 15, 2011

From Richard

I won't be able to come up next week. Between tax and licensing the new motorhome, IRS and La. income tax, we are virtually broke for the rest of the month. Chris has three days of sub'ing next week and I HAVE to get the old motorhome ready to sell. Finally got the plumber here this week and I have been finishing up on all that. Now I have all kinds of driveway and dirt work to do to get everything back to normal.

On a Mother note, am I the only one that she complains to about her car? It seems to be a real bone of contention with her. At least to me anyway. Maybe it's because I took it over there...
Dave, I did not get by there (primarily forgot) to check the mileage.

Also, has anyone helped Judy figure out what she needs to do to get on this blog. She says she doesn't know what password she chose. Sigh......

Judy, if you recovered your memory and read this, let me know if you cannot get Momma to where she needs to go. I can come up for a day, but not stay.

1 comment:

Dave said...

The Tax Man has been ugly to me too this year. I was counting on getting a refund to add to Mom's account but instead I get to put over $700 in Uncle Sam's account instead. Now I'm off the the nearest low security bank with mask in hand....;-)