Calendar

Monday, April 18, 2011

Judy's email

I just talked to Barry at Wheels & Deals a minute ago. He said to just get her to sign the back of the title and bring it to him tomorrow, but call him first so that he'll be there to receive it. He explained that he is going through a finance company for the new owners (he did not say who they were and how much he sold it to them for. I might ask him tomorrow out of curiosity). He has to make a new title once he gets the old one signed and then he can cut a check probably the next day (Tuesday or Wednesday). This way Mother won't have to go over there at all.

After further thought about the yard/garage sale Mother wants to have, and the wait time on the Horizon Bay list, it might be better for us to go ahead and have one since you can come back on the weekends. That way she can be involved and we can be getting a lot of the smaller stuff out of the way. We should let her put that money she makes into her old (Capital One) checking account and she'll feel better. She thought for some reason the car profit would be going into her old account. When I explained to her that it was going into her new special account David had set up for her, she got very upset and said she did not know about that and "no one told her about that". I tried to jog her memory about the night when David, Jerry and I explained all that to her in her living room, but she did not remember it. So, that's why I think we ought to let her put money from the yard/garage sale into her old account. She always loved to have those garage sales anyway to make some extra money, so, this might make her a little happier. We could still put the money we make from the Estate Sale into her new account after she moves into HB.

OK, hope we're all on the same page. Sorry about the blog, I'll keep trying. I'll go through the Google account again and try to change the password again. Last time I instructed the computer to "remember this password on this site", but something went haywire again.

No comments: