Mom's next Dental appointment is July 18 @ 2:30 PM.
Every Tuesday at 9:30 - Bean Bag Baseball @ Senior Center
Every Monday (except holidays) @ 9:30 - Bingo @ Senior Center
Every Thursday (except holidays) @ 9:30 - Bingo @ Senior Center
Every Friday at 1 PM - Lady Stacy's for Card Games
Note: She hasn't been feeling good enough to go to any of these, but we can at least offer to take her or even push her a little. She got dressed and went with me to Walmart yesterday when she realized she was out of something she needed really bad. First time she's gotten dressed since her last dental appointment.
2 comments:
Well, crap. I have added the events to the master calendar and they look fine but they are not showing up on the blog page. Hmmmmm. I'm looking into it but have to go to work tomorrow where I can't access it to troubleshoot. Maybe I can work on it while I'm at Mom's this weekend.
OK, looking forward to your visit. You, too, Rich. Bought you some more red wine. It's in Mom's pantry.
Post a Comment